The CB-80, also known as the “Check Bunny,” is a single 18650 device capable of firing up to 80 watts.
This unit can only use 22mm atomizers without overhang; anything larger in diameter will overhang. This device is hands down one of the smallest single battery devices we have ever come across. Designed by Jake Barney, an industrial designer in California, this device is extremely easy to use. Ideal for mouth to lung (MTL) tanks, this mod is also more than capable of handling direct to lung (DTL) tanks.
When using this device at higher wattages, it can get quite warm. Please be sure to keep that in mind when using this device.
- Thread type: 510 spring loaded connector
- Cell type: high-drain 18650 cell
- Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
- Output wattage: 1-80W
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes / 0.05-3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC mode)
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5-9V