The LUC V4 Charger by Efest is a 4 bay Lithium Ion (IMR) battery charger.
If you use a device that takes external batteries, itâs very advantageous to use an external charger. There are many reasons as to why you should use an external charger, but the primary reasons are as followed; the external charger will pump current into your batteries at a fixed and consistent rate, and you wonât risk damaging your mod (micro USB port) or batteries (over heat/over charge).
The LUC V4 can charge cells at a 0.5A or 1.0A rate. This rate determines the speed at which your batteries will charge. It is recommended to charge cells at the lowest possible rate, as to increase their life expectancy. This charger has a useful LCD screen which displays the level of charge of the cells inside the charger. This charger also doubles as a battery pack from which you can use the USB port on the back of the charger (if there are charged batteries in the sled).
As far as battery chargers go this is an excellent option!
Compatible with Lithium IMR 3.6V / 3.7V Batteries:
- 18650,Â 18350,Â 16340,Â 10440, 18500,Â 17340, 14500
- 26650,Â 26500,Â 20700
- AC input power: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- DC output power: DC 12V 1A
- DC input power: DC 12V 1A
- 2*0.5A CC current: 500 mAh Â± 5%
- CV cut-off current: < 10% max
- Standby current: < 20.0mA
- Activation current: 10Ma ~ 50mA
- USB output floating voltage: 5.0 - 5.5V
- Output load voltage ripple: < 120mA
- USB output floating current: 5mA
- Maximum output current: 1A
- Battery output cut-off voltage: 3.00 Â± 0.15V
- Auto recharge voltage: 4.10 Â± 0.1V
- Operation temperature: 0Â°C ~ 40Â°C
- Storage temperature: -40Â°C ~ +70Â°C
Note:Â Please make sure you are familiar with battery safety when using Lithium Ion batteries.Â