The Naboo by Smoant is a regulated dual battery mod capable of firing up to 225 watts.
This device features a massive 2.4 inch color display, touch sensitive buttons with haptic feedback, an independent locking button, and a nifty ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂmusic mode.ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ The gorgeous display can be set to show one of 3 graphic interfaces; a classic ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂdial mode,ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ a standard ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂnumber mode,ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ and the new ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂmusic modeÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ which visually displays sounds that the device can hear (like an equalizer).
The Naboo uses SmoantÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs superb Ant225 chip, which means this device fires within 0.015 seconds. This may not sound like much, but instantaneous firing is very satisfying. The device has all the temperature control one would expect, and even features a wattage/temperature curve mode for extremely fine adjustment.
The Naboo is also equipped with low voltage protection, reverse polarity protection, over-current protection, over-heating protection and a timeout feature.ÃÂÃÂ
- Compact size: 48mm (L) X 31mm (W) X 91mm (H)
- Takes 2 x 18650 battery
- 2.4 inch TFT color screen display
- Touch sensitive wattage adjustment buttons with haptic feedback
- Independent Lock / Unlock button
- Center 510 connector
- Three different UI modes available: Dial mode, Classic mode and Music mode
- Output range: 1 ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ 225 Watts
- Output modes: VW (Min, Normal, Max) / VW Curves / Temp (Ni, Ti, SS) / TCR / TC Curves
- Resistance range for TC mode, TCR mode and TC Curves is 0.1 ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ 2.0 Ohms
- Resistance range for VW and VW Curves is 0.1-3.0 Ohms
- Balanced charging
- Firmware upgradeable (download here)
- Protection from over heating, low voltage, reverse polarity, overload, short circuit and over time.