The Nunchaku kit by Uwell is an amazing single battery kit.
Starting with the mod, this device is a solid piece of machinery. It is capable of a maximum output of 80watts. The build quality and machining are very good, and the device has a very nice hand feel. The device is a cylindrical shape, reminiscent of a mechanical device. This ergonomic design makes this mod comfortable to hold and easy to store.
Personally, I am a big fan of the threaded battery hatch due to how secure it is.
The Nunchaku mod is capable of temperature control. One awesome thing about the mod is that you can lock your wattage in place while still being able to vape!
The Nunchaku tank is sure to please, as it is one of the most flavorful low to mid wattage tanks out there. Similar to the Crown 3 and Crown 4, the coils in the Nunchaku are secured with a press fit mechanism.
ÃÂÃÂ There are two coil options for the Nunchaku tank, both of which operate at reasonably low wattages.
In the box you will receive:
- 1 x Uwell Nunchaku Mod
- 1 x Nunchaku Atomizer
- 1 x Extra quartz glass
- 1 x 0.25ohm coil (installed)
- 1 x 0.4ohm coil
- 1 x pack of replacement o-rings
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x User's manual
- 1 x Drip tip cover (to cover the drip tip when it is not used)
Nunchaku Mod Specs:
- Capacity: 5ml (Standard Edition)
- Atomizer Size: 25.2 by 49.6
- Battery Size: 27.4 by 94.5mm
- Max Wattage: 80W
- Connection Threading: 510
- Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm (VW), 0.1-1ohm (TC), 0.1-0.5ohm (Bypass)
- Temperature range: 200-600F / 100-300ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ